Thursday, November 29, 2012

Klebfest Craft Show in the Spring/Klein area

Klebfest
Kleb Intermediate School, Klein ISD

7425 Louetta Rd., Spring, TX, 77379

Saturday, December 1, 2012
10:00-4:00 pm

There will be inflatables, food (Chick-fil-a, frito pies, cotton candy, and more), photos with Santa, cake walk, and lots more fun!

I'm doing my second craft show ever this Saturday.  If you live in the area (Spring/Klein) northwest of Houston, Texas, and you like the stuff that I make, I recommend you come because I am selling them for a lot lower than I would on etsy.com!  People haven't been going to the area craft fairs as much, and I think it's because of the economy.  So, I've reduced my prices a lot (just for the fair.)  Plus, not everyone is in the market for head jewelry.





www.idealeon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment