Saturday, December 1, 2012

Homemade Christmas Snowglobe

Clearanced Ornaments and Clear glitter
Here are some easy crafts I made with inexpensive materials.  This is easy for kids and definitely fun to make and look at.  In the Winter Scene Jar, the snowman was a miniature I found on clearance at Michael's.  The tree was a miniature on clearance at Hobby Lobby.  The snow is made of clear glitter.  You will want to use glue or sticky tack to keep them down.
Dollar Store Shells and Craft Sand
The Summer Beach Scene is made of shells I bought from Dollar Tree, and the sand I bought a long time ago from Hobby Lobby.  It would definitely be more personal and cheaper to have found the shells and sand from a beach that I visited.
Candle Jar from a Thrift Store
And where did I get these candle jars?  They were at Salvation Army for a good price.  Craft stores probably have plenty of options similar to these.
idealeon.com

Etsy Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment